Electrical fittings are a very important aspect of home safety and utility. If fitted correctly, they help save you power, keep your home free from fire hazards, and also ensure that your other costly electrical/electronic equipment has a longer life.
Carrying out your own electrical work can be tempting. There’s a lot of conflicting advice out there regarding what we’re allowed to do ourselves and what has to be left to a professional. Nevertheless, owing to carelessness or a lack of knowledge, more money may have to be shelled out later to put things right and, more seriously, it can lead to injury, which can be fatal. So, our advice is … leave it to the experts, and that’s where we come in. Nitty Gritty only use highly experienced electricians for this highly specialized skill.
- On-site inspection and rectification of minor electrical problems.
- Repair or replacement of light fittings.
- Replacement of burnt out power sockets.
- Identification and rectification of loose electrical connections.
- Identification of overloaded circuits and rectification in order to prevent over-heating.
- Identification and replacement of corroded wires or cables
- Parts and materials.
- Any major works related to civil works.